Tel: +43 664 7390 5115
Private lessons for adults and children.
Studio for 2-3 persons with own entrance. ca 600m from the town centre and slopes.
High up on a sunny plateau
- Westendorf is situated high up on a sunny plateau in the middle of the Brixen valley, far away from the hustle bustle of city life.
- It is a picturesque little village with amazing views from the surrounding mountains. Connected to Austria's largest ski area, the Skiwelt Wilder Kaiser Brixental and the well-known Ski Area Kitzbühel/Kirchberg. It is popular both in winter and summer.
- Innsbruck - 80kms - roughly 1hr
- Salzburg - 80kms - roughly 1 and half hours
- Munich - 150kms - roughly 2hrs